Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result - Aquascaping - Aquatic Plant Central

Go Back   Aquatic Plant Central > General Interest Forums > Aquascaping

Aquascaping Discuss aquascaping designs and techniques as well as get critiques on your aquascaping pictures. Find out how to use aquatic plants, reefs, and wood to design a planted aquarium.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SuperWen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 212
iTrader Ratings: 0
SuperWen is a regular member
:
Default Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result




Nano Contest Result:


1st Narto Tan (60x30x35 cm)



2nd Wendy Kurniawan (20x15x15 cm)



3rd Bryant Pribadi (60x30x36 cm)



4th Wendy Kurniawan (31x18x26 cm)



5th Alfitrah Hanif (25x20x20 cm) -> Honorable Mention



6th Derwin (30x30x30 cm)



7th Aldy Hidayat (45x30x25 cm)



8th Aldy Hidayat (36x22x28 cm)



9th Junianto Wibowo (32x25x27 cm)



10th M. Fikry Diany (37x25x25 cm)




Winner Prizes:

1st Place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- 1 set ADA 5 Elements
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- HQI Bulb 70W/8000K
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

2nd Place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- 2ft Aquarium Lighting T5 4x14W HE
- Intense Bazooka Diffuser
- Intense Check Valve & Bubble Counter
- GLAMOUR 'One Time in Use' Waterproof Camera
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

3rd place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- Stainless Steel Scissors
- Stainless Steel Tweezer
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

Honorable Mention
- Opticlear Aquarium 40x30x30 cm
SuperWen is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SuperWen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 212
iTrader Ratings: 0
SuperWen is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Photo Contest Result:




1st Narto Tan (60x30x35 cm)



2nd Michael Eric - Red Queen's Green Playground



3rd Wendy Kurniawan - The Famous Tree (50x30x30 cm)



4th Wendy Kurniawan - Tombolo (20x15x15 cm)



5th Fadhlillah Maulana - Solo Nel Mezzo Della Prateria (75x45x45 cm)



6th Dharmawan Rahardja



7th Michael Eric - Dream of Waterfall



8th Aldy Hidayat - Hills



9th Albert Lukman - Loves & Hopes (30x20x20 cm)



10th Wendy Kurniawan - Stonehenge (90x40x40 cm)



11th Aldy Hidayat - Flowers in the Field



12th Bryant Pribadi (60x30x36 cm)



13th Rizky Mevianto - Tales of Bengkayang River (100x50x45 cm)



14th Natal



15th Aldy Hidayat - Return Path



16th Johan Tjeng



17th Aldy Hidayat - Freedom Fieldy



18th Luthvin Tirnata - D'nature (90x45x45 cm)



19th Irvan Dharmawan



20th Moses



Winner Prizes:

1st Place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- HQI Bulb 70W/8000K
- Intense Bazooka Diffuser
- Intense Check Valve & Bubble Counter
- GLAMOUR 'One Time in Use' Waterproof Camera
- UP CO2 Cylinder 1L
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

2nd Place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- DAZS Cooling Fan Size L
- ISTA Twin Timer Setting
- ISTA Mini Canister Max Care 360L/H
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

3rd place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- ISTA Multifunction Inline Diffuser
- UP Cooling Fan (4 fans)
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food
SuperWen is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SuperWen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 212
iTrader Ratings: 0
SuperWen is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

























SuperWen is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
barclaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 99
iTrader Ratings: 7
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
barclaya is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWen View Post



Nano Contest Result:


1st Narto Tan (60x30x35 cm)



2nd Wendy Kurniawan (20x15x15 cm)



3rd Bryant Pribadi (60x30x36 cm)



4th Wendy Kurniawan (31x18x26 cm)



5th Alfitrah Hanif (25x20x20 cm) -> Honorable Mention



6th Derwin (30x30x30 cm)



7th Aldy Hidayat (45x30x25 cm)



8th Aldy Hidayat (36x22x28 cm)



9th Junianto Wibowo (32x25x27 cm)



10th M. Fikry Diany (37x25x25 cm)




Winner Prizes:

1st Place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- 1 set ADA 5 Elements
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- HQI Bulb 70W/8000K
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

2nd Place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- 2ft Aquarium Lighting T5 4x14W HE
- Intense Bazooka Diffuser
- Intense Check Valve & Bubble Counter
- GLAMOUR 'One Time in Use' Waterproof Camera
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

3rd place
- 1 bag ADA Amazonia II Powder 9L
- Aquaflirt KeiMac, KeiMic & KeiPro 550 ml
- Stainless Steel Scissors
- Stainless Steel Tweezer
- PSBIO Bacteria Starter 1,5L
- ADP Baby Fish Food

Honorable Mention
- Opticlear Aquarium 40x30x30 cm
Hi superwen,
very nice picture and nano aquarium. where is the location of the contest and where I can get the info for next contest? also I need info the good/complete aquarium store address in Jakarta. Thanks barclaya
barclaya is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SuperWen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 212
iTrader Ratings: 0
SuperWen is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by barclaya View Post
Hi superwen,
very nice picture and nano aquarium. where is the location of the contest and where I can get the info for next contest? also I need info the good/complete aquarium store address in Jakarta. Thanks barclaya
The contest held in WTC Mangga Dua Mall, North Jakarta. That is first indonesia aquascape competition held by indoaquascape.com forum, the biggest aquascape forums in Indonesia.
Information about this yearly contest will be announce in that forums.

good LFS in Jakarta:
- Sinar Baru Aquarium, Makaliwe Raya 46 Grogol, Jakarta Barat, Jakarta, +62 21 5640503.
- Aquajaya, Jl. Raya Lenteng Agung Timur no 10 (Depan Universitas Pancasila)
GPS Coordinate : -6.34313,106.833715
- Enoshima Aquatic, Pelepah raya Blk D no 3 Kelapa Gading Permai Jakarta Utara 14240
- LFS center located along Jl.Dr.Makaliwe Raya - West Jakarta, Jl.Sumenep Menteng - Central Jakarta, Jl.Kartini - North Jakarta
SuperWen is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
barclaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 99
iTrader Ratings: 7
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
barclaya is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWen View Post
The contest held in WTC Mangga Dua Mall, North Jakarta. That is first indonesia aquascape competition held by indoaquascape.com forum, the biggest aquascape forums in Indonesia.
Information about this yearly contest will be announce in that forums.

good LFS in Jakarta:
- Sinar Baru Aquarium, Makaliwe Raya 46 Grogol, Jakarta Barat, Jakarta, +62 21 5640503.
- Aquajaya, Jl. Raya Lenteng Agung Timur no 10 (Depan Universitas Pancasila)
GPS Coordinate : -6.34313,106.833715
- Enoshima Aquatic, Pelepah raya Blk D no 3 Kelapa Gading Permai Jakarta Utara 14240
- LFS center located along Jl.Dr.Makaliwe Raya - West Jakarta, Jl.Sumenep Menteng - Central Jakarta, Jl.Kartini - North Jakarta
Terima kasih banyak atas infonya. (Thank you so much for the info.)
barclaya is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SuperWen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 212
iTrader Ratings: 0
SuperWen is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by barclaya View Post
Terima kasih banyak atas infonya. (Thank you so much for the info.)
sama-sama. orang Indonesia juga ya? (you're welcome. are you Indonesian?)
SuperWen is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 604
iTrader Ratings: 65
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
Crispino Ramos is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Thanks for sharing the pictures. So many nice aquascaped tanks.
Crispino Ramos is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
barclaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 99
iTrader Ratings: 7
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
barclaya is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWen View Post
sama-sama. orang Indonesia juga ya? (you're welcome. are you Indonesian?)
Ya. aku dari Jakarta juga. wah Indonesia banyak maju ya di bidang aquascape. salut. ( yes, from Jakarta.aquascape in Indonesia improve a lot. I hope there is a contest like that in New york city)
barclaya is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
fishyjoe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Plano, TX. (dallas/ft. worth)
Posts: 2,464
iTrader Ratings: 4
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
fishyjoe24 is a regular member
:
Default Re: Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

some lovely lovely aquariums. the first post I like 1,2,4,and 8 the best. and in the second post I like 1,4,5,and 17 the best.. amazing what little nano tanks can look like. some of those look big, and are only 10 to 20g size american tanks. awesome job, looks like it was a really nice good show.
fishyjoe24 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Reply With Quote
Reply


Aquatic Plant Central > General Interest Forums > Aquascaping > Indonesia Aquascaping Contest 2011 Result

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2