Originally Posted by Travis_Conklin
Pardon...I do not believe I am a "member"...may I order plants if I am not a "member"? If so where is the list?
I'm not sure. You could call them and ask. The current lists for our club are below. Why not consider joining us. Since it's after June it's only $10 and you can get that back easily with door prizes, free plants and such. We also receive discounts at many of the local fish stores. You could join at the meeting. We have a good time.
IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE PLANTS TO TRADE - please put your name by it so that we can get it from you and the store does not need to consider it.
1. Nesaea pedicillata "gold"
2. Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae - micro sword size carpet
3. fissidens moss.
4. Echinodorus Angustifolia 'Vesuvius'
5. Glossostigma elatinoides
6. Pogostemon helferi aka downoi
7. Microsorium pteropus v. Windelov'
8. Anubias gigantea
9. Aponogeton madagascariensis
10. Proserpinaca Palustris
1. Khuli Loaches (striped)
2. Zebra Otocinclus
3. Boraras brigittae chilli/ mosquiton rasboras
4. herichthys bocourti aka "Golden Mojarra"
5. Spotted or stripped raphaels
6. L134 plecos or other rare plecos
7. Sawbwa resplendens - Asian rummy nose