| | Re: DIY light hood
You have to be careful about the wiring accidentally come in contact the surface of the metal. This may cause yourself to be electrocuted. I guess that's why I have never come across any light casing that is made of anything which is a good conductor of electricity. Safety is still number one.
You're now communicating with someone (myself) that has been electrocuted a few times by accident or due to DIY projects. So, that's why I am a bit freaked out upon seeing the metal casing.
Last edited by totziens; 11-12-2012 at 06:03 AM..