| | Re: Kno3 & kh2po4
Tap is fine. The amount you will be using is very small compared to the water in the tank.
I wouldn't bother dechloring it.
KNO3 and KH2PO4 are not very inviting for fungus or bacteria (compared to trace elements or micros).
So you probably can keep it at room temp without problem. And if fungus happens, then keep it
in the refrigerator, no big deal.
Keep out of sunlight though, unless it may grow algae, UV can also degrade nitrate to nitrite.
Last edited by OTPT; 06-04-2012 at 02:41 PM..