I am beginning to hate this tank. Hair algae everywhere. Pulled a bunch of it out, and am doing Excel dosing at 1ml per gallon every other day. I suspect it was getting too much light, so I raised it up about 6 inches. I may replace the bulb with a 10 watt so I can lower it again. I am also thinking of completely redoing this tank with the right soil this time. I think the plant food in the other stuff is helping with all the algae. Did a 100% water change on this one too and pulled out a bunch of dead leaves and as much algae as I could get. The moss on the rocks is growing amazingly though.
How high I raised the light.
I would have gotten some better shots of this one, but the bubbles were ridiculous, hopefully I can get some tomorrow.