05-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Silver Spring, MD - USA
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
| | When submitting a plant for identification...
...please try to have as many of the following as you can. It will make finding out what you have a lot easier.
- Closeup photo of the plant.
- Photo from farther back (please see the photography forum for help with both)
- Thorough description of the plant. That includes things like leaf arrangement, size, etc.
- From where did the plant come? Native range and place where plant was obtained.
- If applicable, any common name or suspect scientific name that came with the plant.
Last edited by Cavan Allen; 10-27-2008 at 04:55 PM..