did a search on google and came up with this:
- Add 2 packs of regular jello, not the light stuff, to an empty and clean 2l pop bottle. |
- Add boiling water to dissolve the jello
- Add your 1-2 cups of sugar
- Add enough water to fill the bottle to about 1.5l
Store in the fridge overnight to let the jello set.
On the following day:
- Add 1 cup of water and the yeast (1/8 teaspoon) on top of the jello. Attach your bottle as normal."
I am going to try it out. I read somewhere else that one needs one of these bottles for every 30 gallons of water.