09-21-2020, 07:35 PM
Join Date: Sep 2020
| | Who wants to play Questionary 🧐🤨🤔
The more opinions the better👍🤝
•Applied to Walstad method-like tanks.
1. What’s the difference between O2 deficiency and CO2 deficiency?
2. How each affect the plants?
3. Why are oxygen levels low at the bottom and high at the surface?
4. Why are O2 levels in the tank low in the morning?
5. Naturally boost nitrogen cycle?
6. Disolved carbon and other nutrients in the water column by adding dry Indian almond leaves, is it true? Do plants actually take those nutrients?
7. Are tannins also good for the plants?
8. Is is possible for plants to thrive without ferts at all
9. Advantages of at least some slight water circulation
10. Disadvantages of 0 water movement
11. Is it possible to “cure” anaerobic soil without having to do the tank all over again?
12. What happens to the roots if it’s anaerobic?
13. Do plants take all the 3 forma of nitrogen? Amonia nitrite and nitrate?
14. How positive is it to have a coral stone in the tank?
15. Is it better to do water change in the morning when plants are the most productive?