I'm trying to find a balance through it all, my overstocked tank and the plants, so far i'm gonna do this based an all the kind people who have answered this post.
1. I'm going to change the gravel for a special substrate, i was also thinking unscented cat litter (clay one) since is inexpensive and easy to find, i've been checking stores and they don't carry the special substrate, and the one that does sells it for $50US the 5Kg. bag.
2. This weekend my lamp is going back to the shop and it will have up to 3 40W tubes, that should take care of the lighting problem for the moment.
3. I'm getting a BioWheel filter so i can get rid of the carbon.
4. I'm going to hunt for low light plants! i would prefer to start with those and see how it goes (i tend to jump the beginnings, that's how the tank got overstocked).
5. I'll continue pestering you guys for answers in case something starts to go wrong! (sorry
Any comments or suggestions?