A few weeks ago, I started to make use of the unused side of my parents house. ....so I setup some emersed trays
(4) 32 cell propogation trays and high domes from Charlies Greenhouse
Flora Series hydroponic ferts
Shults Aquatic Soil
50% Shade Cloth
Due to the heat I am using the shade cloth to help with the high temps we get in souther california. As soon as I tie the misters into the sprinkler line, I will be able to have better (cooler) growth and will be able to use more direct sunshine without worrying about cooking the plants.
Unfortunately, the heat already killed off all my pygmaea (except the single plant in my tank). The others however, are doing just fine.
All these plants started out as single tiny plantlets. Most of the crypts were actually in poor to very poor condition to start (arived that way). Here is a sampling of the plants.
setup: the white line is the misting cable (found in the garage) that will be used later
Albida: 2 strains...green and brown..interesting.
Limnophila aromaticoides: the aromatica didn't make it so I will try that later too.
Dwarf Lobelia: My best grower
Wendtii Mi Oya
Parva: Damn shadow