Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Delaware Valley Aquatic Gardener's Association (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/delaware-valley-aquatic-gardeners-association/)
-   -   Jeff Senske on 4/1/06 (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/delaware-valley-aquatic-gardeners-association/13431-jeff-senske-4-1-06-a.html)

Emc2 02-13-2006 10:20 AM

Jeff Senske on 4/1/06

Jeff will be here in Phoenixville on April 1, 2006. We don't have the specific time for the presentation worked out but I assure you that it will not be rushed. Jeff has graciously decided to stay an extra day in order to ensure that he can take his time and answer everyone's questions and not be rushed through the set-up.

My house is not large. I have room for about 20-25 people. So if your into this and can make that date please e-mail me at erin at dvaga.com and I will add you to the list.

We are also going to incorporate an auction into this if there is time so bring your trimmings.

I will add that there was some cost involved with bringing Jeff here. Although the presentation is free, we would appreciate any donations to help cover the cost of bringing Jeff here.

Erin

jerseyjay 02-13-2006 02:51 PM

Excellent news Erin !

You can expect Photo / Camcorder Live coverage :) Well done !

Emc2 02-13-2006 04:16 PM

That would be great. Email me for the address.

Jason Baliban 02-13-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Luto
Excellent news Erin !

You can expect Photo / Camcorder Live coverage :) Well done !

Thanks Jay!!

Looking forward to meeting you!!

jB

Emc2 02-14-2006 05:22 AM

Eleven people have confirmed without taking into account the five people who might come with Jay. If you want to come please let me know as soon as possible.

jsenske 02-17-2006 07:30 AM

Just wanted to chime in and let everyone know I am really looking forward to this trip/presentation. Erin and I will be discussing the details of the aquascape soon, and we'll keep everyone posted on the plans. I would like to do a composition that uses a variety if techniques, so that a good range is represented and attendeed may have the opportunity to see more in action, as well as shape questions based on the many techniques being shown.
Can't wait!

dennis 02-17-2006 12:33 PM

:crybaby: Why does it have to be so far away:(

Emc2 02-17-2006 04:18 PM

Think "roadtrip" Dennis.

jerseyjay 02-17-2006 05:49 PM

Dennis,

I looked up mapquest and you have about ~3hr from your place to mine in NJ. If you decide to come (*drag Bailin with you and others!) you can stop by my place (* not far off from T-Pike) check my tank(s) and follow Mike (Momotaro) and myself. From my place we have about ~1.40hr.

Think about it ! Should be a lot of fun.

[email protected] 03-01-2006 07:53 PM

It would be great to meet you Dennis-- try and make it if you can!