Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Delaware Valley Aquatic Gardener's Association (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/delaware-valley-aquatic-gardeners-association/)
-   -   Stuff for Trade or Sale for 2/18 Meeting (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/delaware-valley-aquatic-gardeners-association/13475-stuff-trade-sale-2-18-meeting.html)

Emc2 02-14-2006 05:19 AM

Stuff for Trade or Sale for 2/18 Meeting

I have the following items for trade or sale for the first items:

2 brass check valves
manzanita

I also have plenty of Greg Watson's NO3, iron and CSM+B if anyone needs some along with some nice little storage container's he sent us to support the club.

Jason Baliban 02-14-2006 05:51 AM

I have:

Some driftwood
All the HC anyone needs (let me know how much everyone needs)
Seachem N,P, and K

jB

DelawareJim 02-14-2006 08:17 AM

Jason;

I'll take some HC. I'm doing an Iwagumi style 2.5 gal. nano tank for my shrimp.

I'll try to remember some Crypt. petchii if someone's interested.

Cheers.
Jim

Emc2 02-14-2006 08:21 AM

Jim, I have a ton of Jason and Phillyman's blyxa floating in my tank if your interested.

DelawareJim 02-14-2006 09:08 AM

I think I'll have to pass.

Reflexively he shouts "Yes! I'll take some" Oh, right, I'm trying to get away from collectoritis. But, but, but I don't have.... No! You've got too much in the tank already!

Cheers.
Jim

brad 02-14-2006 11:45 AM

Erin, are you selling it for the club or is it your personal stuff you`re selling to other club members?

Emc2 02-14-2006 12:36 PM

Brad, I was offering it (you mean the blyxa right?) to club members but otherwise I will be selling it on Jason's behalf to raise money for the club. If your looking at the check valves or manzanita just let me know and I'll send you some.

Jason Baliban 02-14-2006 12:38 PM

I am offering HC for free or trade to those who come to the meetings. I will also be selling HC to raise money for the club.

jB

brad 02-14-2006 04:04 PM

Actually I was looking at the check valves and the iron. They're both things I was going to get this week but if it can help raise a few pesos, I'd just as soon help a worthy cause.

Phillyman 02-14-2006 05:05 PM

Plants I can bring

I have these plants if anyone is interested. They are in various quantities, so let me know if something interests you. Limnophila aromatica , Hygrophila balsamica , Blyxa japonica , Anubius nana , Anubius nana petite , Lysimachia nummularia "aurea" (Golden Creeping Jenny) , Ludwigia glandulosa , Ludwigia palustris , Narrow leaf java fern , Ranunculus papulentus , Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides , Nymphaea lotus zenkeri "red" , marsilea crenata , weeping moss. I also have albino bristlenose plecos.