Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   For Sale or Trade (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/)
-   -   Cryps, Bolbitis, and some stem (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/143901-cryps-bolbitis-some-stem.html)

ddavila06 12-04-2019 07:15 AM

Cryps, Bolbitis, and some stem

5 Attachment(s)
Good morning, a few plants to sell:
Bolbitis Heudelotii, large healthy bunch, very easy to grow but grows very slow, $15 per bunch, I have 2

Cryptocoryne Crispatula Var. Balansae "Red", used to be around a few years back and then nothing.. I have at least 2 maybe 3 md sized plants for $15 ea

Crypt Affinis "Metallic Red", easy to grow and very attractive crypt. $1/ea , lots of sm plants

Limnophilla Sp. Easy green stem plant free if you want to try

Staurogyne sp "Bihar", easy to grow, gets very large and very pretty colored leaves, $2 stem, only have 2 or 3

Anubias Nana " wavy", easy to grow and attach to rock or woord, a few pieces for $ 5 ea

All healthy, easy to grow, excuse the pictures, I just did a massive trim and waterchange.
shipping via USPS 2-3 days to most of the states for $7.50
Payment via Paypal only
Weather conditions : ship at your own risk, the northers states are below safe conditions but Virginia is above freezing. Any questions please let me know

ddavila06 12-15-2019 08:38 PM

Re: Cryps, Bolbitis, and some stem

SOLD OUT, I wanted to edit the posting but no clue how

ddavila06 02-08-2020 02:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)
hey all, I have some more plants for sale!!

Anubias Barterii huge, growing beautifully, I could sell as a whole or split into 3 smaller pieces? its so big that it started shading everything on my 75!!! $25

Anubias nanan "wavy", small anubias with particular leaf shape, $5 per piece

Crypt Wendtii "Green Gecko", md plants, looking nice and healthy, 5/$15

Cryptocoryne Crispatula var. Balansae "Red", beautiful, grows very tall !fairly easy to grow once it takes off, $15 ea, 2 available

Pogostenum sp Punilis, previously misidentified by me, see above, Free if you want some

Staurogyne sp "Bihar" , beautiful and very easy to grow. $2/stem

Echinodorus sp Red Devil,beautiful sword plant, medium size with amazing color under higher light. $20 ea

Shipping via usps, $7 package. see above comments from before, thanks

ddavila06 02-21-2020 04:43 PM

still have

ddavila06 02-24-2020 04:19 PM

Price Drop:

Anubias Barterii huge, growing beautifully, I could sell as a whole or split into 3 smaller pieces? its so big that it started shading everything on my 75!!! $25

Anubias nanan "wavy", small anubias with particular leaf shape, $5 per piece

Crypt Wendtii "Green Gecko", md plants, looking nice and healthy, 5/$10

Cryptocoryne Crispatula var. Balansae "Red", beautiful, grows very tall !fairly easy to grow once it takes off, $15 ea, 2 available

Pogostenum sp Punilis, previously misidentified by me, see above, Free if you want some

Staurogyne sp "Bihar" , beautiful and very easy to grow. Free if you want some

Echinodorus sp Red Devil,beautiful sword plant, medium size with amazing color under higher light. $15 ea

Shipping via usps, $7 package. see above comments from before, thanks[/QUOTE]

ddavila06 02-26-2020 01:01 PM

all anubias sold, Still have :

Crypt Wendtii "Green Gecko", md plants, looking nice and healthy, 5/$10

Staurogyne sp "Bihar" , beautiful and very easy to grow. Free if you want some

Echinodorus sp Red Devil,beautiful sword plant, medium size with amazing color under higher light. $15 ea

Shipping via usps, $7 package. see above comments from before, thanks

marek1951 02-27-2020 12:48 PM

HI!
Crypto gecko,balance red, red devil . All of them for $40 incl. shipping ?
Thanks marek1951