Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Southern California Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts (SCAPE) (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/southern-california-aquatic-plant-enthusiasts-scape/)
-   -   3rd SCAPE meeting plans? (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/southern-california-aquatic-plant-enthusiasts-scape/28995-3rd-scape-meeting-plans.html)

turtlehead 07-23-2006 12:18 AM

3rd SCAPE meeting plans?

I know that the second meeting hasn't even arrived yet, but I just wanted to know if people were interested in making the third meeting at my place, I recent got a 40g setup and I am in the planning stages. I want to do this tank before I leave for school again as a small token of my appreciation for my parents. I just wanted to throw this up in the air so we could maybe discuss this during the meeting on the 29th? I was thinking near the end of August giving people time to grow out some plants again. The setup will be featuring some ADA products since everyone knows I am an ADA fan... So what do you guys say? Too fast? Or no?

erijnal 07-23-2006 07:03 PM

I think Greg (IUnknown) has dibs on the next meeting.

turbomkt 07-23-2006 10:33 PM

There can never be too many people willing to hold a meeting. I'm sure Greg would understand ;)

slickwillislim 08-02-2006 10:19 PM

Any news on the 3rd meeting. I just want to make sure the ball is rolling. I think we could manage a meeting more often that every 4 months or so unless thats what you guys want. My parents actually sugested I have a meeting at my house. I am kind of far north of most of the members but I just thought I would show interest in the future.

turbomkt 08-03-2006 05:37 AM

Actually, William, LB isn't too far. It's really no worse for those from the south than Ocean Blue was. Also, there's a pretty decent contingent from your area and north of you.

turtlehead 08-03-2006 11:29 AM

William, are you finally going to scape your 60g? I like rock layouts.

slickwillislim 08-03-2006 11:58 AM

As soon as I get some substrate. I just called up the target specialty closest to me and they said they had the regular in stock so I might stop by next week. I cant today because I dont have a car and tommorrow I am going to catalina. The empty tank has been taunting me for so long. I was going to just throw in some play sand but my local lowes didnt have any sand at all...

I am working on it. :D

turtlehead 08-03-2006 02:13 PM

My empty tank is taunting me also... everything has a tracking number..........

turbomkt 08-03-2006 03:23 PM

Catalina? I'm jealous. I'd love to head back out there for some diving!

slickwillislim 08-03-2006 04:03 PM

Yah I am going on my friends dads boat. Its the first time I will have gone out far enough to not see the shore. Its a sail boat, I am pretty excited.