Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   For Sale or Trade (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/)
-   -   SWOAPE Plants for Sale (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/31156-swoape-plants-sale.html)

MatPat 09-17-2006 07:11 PM

SWOAPE Plants for Sale

SWOAPE held a monthly meeting yesterday and we have a few bags of plants left over after the meeting. All proceeds from the sales will go to SWOAPE and APC. I don't have exact quantities of plants in the bags since I didn't grow or bag them but there is a good amount in each...I would guess at least 4-6 stems with most of them being over 6" in height with branching. Here is the list of what is available:

Lysimacchia nummularia - $3 per bag, I have the regular green variety and not the 'Aurea' variety that is in the Plant Finder

Bacopa monnieri - $3 per bag.

Riccia sp. 'Dwarf' - $5 per handful. I won't know how many handfuls I have until I open the bag tomorrow ;)

'Willow Moss' - $5 For identification purposes, I can send a pic tomorrow evening if someone is interested.

All proceeds from these sales will go directly to SWOAPE and APC and will be sent via USPS Priority Mail for $5. Feel free to combine more than one item for the $5 shipping charge.

Also, please respond to this thread if you are interested as I do not want to try and figure out who replied/sent me a PM first ;)

Cassie 09-17-2006 07:39 PM

how much willow moss is there?

MatPat 09-17-2006 08:32 PM

It is a small baggie with a small portion in it. I can send you a pic tomorrow evening if you PM me your e-mail address. I'm not a big moss person so I can't ID it correctly, especially when it is in a baggie :D

Neon Shrimp 09-18-2006 12:27 AM

Hi, I am interested in the Riccia and Willow Moss, please send me a picture of the moss. I have also sent a pm.

Thanks.

aquaboy 09-18-2006 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatPat
SWOAPE held a monthly meeting yesterday and we have a few bags of plants left over after the meeting. All proceeds from the sales will go to SWOAPE and APC. I don't have exact quantities of plants in the bags since I didn't grow or bag them but there is a good amount in each...I would guess at least 4-6 stems with most of them being over 6" in height with branching. Here is the list of what is available:

Lysimacchia nummularia - $3 per bag, I have the regular green variety and not the 'Aurea' variety that is in the Plant Finder

Bacopa monnieri - $3 per bag.

[ ;)

I'll take the Lysimacchia nummularia & the Bacopa. Pm me your paypal!

Thanks!

-Brian

MatPat 09-18-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquaboy
I'll take the Lysimacchia nummularia & the Bacopa. Pm me your paypal!

Thanks!

-Brian

PM sent

MatPat 09-18-2006 06:35 AM

Fot those wanting a pic of the "Willow Moss" I will do my best to get it out to you this afternoon versus this evening. Again, I am not a moss expert so the ID could be incorrect. Hopefully the pic will be enough for you to ID it ;)

MatPat 09-18-2006 09:34 PM

Since most of these plants I listed above have been bagged up since Friday night or Saturday morning I am no longer going to offer them for sale. They may not get to the buyer in the best of shape after shipping and I would prefer to send out healthy plants to those who purchase them. I will plant them in my tanks and grow them out for a week or so and offer them again :)