Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Southern California Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts (SCAPE) (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/southern-california-aquatic-plant-enthusiasts-scape/)
-   -   Requested Fish (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/southern-california-aquatic-plant-enthusiasts-scape/35450-requested-fish.html)

allaboutfish 01-08-2007 12:15 PM

Requested Fish

Hello Everyone,

I have a few fish in today that I have had several requests for.

Also, I have a new supplier for some more exotic plants, and I will be ordering from them in two weeks. I will let you know what I get in, but PLEASE feel free to post anything that you are interested in, and I will see what I can do to get that for you.

Corydoras Harbrosus
Corydoras Hastatus
Scarlet Badis
Green Kubotai Rasbora
Apisto. Agassizzi Double Red
L128 Blue Spot Pleco
Albino and regular Veil-fin Bushynose pleco

Galaxy Rasbora $5.99

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803

ihooklow 01-08-2007 06:05 PM

Kirt,

How much are the Green Kubotai?

I missed these last time.

Thanks,

epicfish 01-08-2007 10:31 PM

Not sure if you have these guys, but I'd be interested in a few Corydora pygmaeus.

Thanks.

erijnal 01-08-2007 11:56 PM

CORYDORAS HABROSUS YEAHHHH!!!!

I'm visiting your store over the weekend to pick some of these guys up =].

turbomkt 01-09-2007 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erijnal (Post 263320)
CORYDORAS HABROSUS YEAHHHH!!!!

I'm visiting your store over the weekend to pick some of these guys up =].

I'm guessing Cassie may try to beat you there ;)

Thanks, Kirt! You're quickly getting a customer base that ranges much farther than you expected :prayer:

Tonka 01-09-2007 05:52 AM

I'll also stop by when I am next going to LA about Jan 17.

allaboutfish 01-09-2007 12:05 PM

The Green Kubotai are on special for $3.99

I just ran out of the Corydoras Pygmaeus. I am sure I can get those again.

I will be on a little fish collecting adventure for a week, Wed-Wed, so I will not be in the store. I will have access to email, [email protected] or to threads here if anyone has any questions.

Hope everyone is well,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803

Cassie 01-09-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbomkt (Post 263336)
I'm guessing Cassie may try to beat you there ;)

Thanks, Kirt! You're quickly getting a customer base that ranges much farther than you expected :prayer:

You bet I'm going to try! Thankfully I have tomorrow off. Oh, wait...I just remembered that I have 9 c. sterbai in my 5g QT tank. I probably shouldn't put more in. Ah, such bad timing (although I got a great price on the sterbai...$21 for all 9)!

paradise 01-10-2007 01:51 PM

I would not mix habrosus and sterbai in the tank. They dont look right, those are like 1/3 the size. They work really well in groups, the things are SO adorable. I have a few and plan to get a ton from Kirt once my HC settles in after a month or two. They look great when you get like 20-25. Easy to take care of too. I have 3 in a 1.5g tank and they are just so cool

erijnal 01-10-2007 04:00 PM

Someone who was there said Kirt had at least 200-300 of the habrosus, so I'm not too worried about someone beating me there =]