Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Southern California Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts (SCAPE) (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/southern-california-aquatic-plant-enthusiasts-scape/)
-   -   Free tanks in Mission Viejo (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/southern-california-aquatic-plant-enthusiasts-scape/36982-free-tanks-mission-viejo.html)

cwlodarczyk 02-11-2007 10:14 PM

Free tanks in Mission Viejo
 
I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and need to get rid of some extra stuff:

55G tank with standard light fixture

2x Eclipse (these are the ones with built in filters) 5G hex tanks with appropriate sized heaters

50-60 lbs of misc rock and gravel


If you would like any of this stuff I need you to RSVP it within the next 24 hours otherwise it's off to Goodwill or into the dumpster. In addition you must be able to pick up no later than Feb 17-18.

feistyfish 02-12-2007 01:33 PM

Hey Carl,

If you can hold onto the 55 gallon tank and light fixture until this Saturday/Sunday. I'll for sure pick it up.

Also, what kind of gravel/rock is it?

ill pm you my contact info or you can send me what times are convenient for you for pickup.

gregwingrove 02-12-2007 03:00 PM

Hey Carl,

I can pick up anytime this week.. pm'd u my number

give me a call, thanks!

cwlodarczyk 02-12-2007 10:20 PM

Alan, returned your PM... tank is yours if you want it.

Greg, got your message, the 5G tanks are still avail if you want them. I've also still got lots of gravel.

feistyfish 02-12-2007 11:45 PM

thanks carl. ill see you sat.

also what kind of rock and gravel did you have? shall i bring my own bucket?

cwlodarczyk 02-13-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feistyfish (Post 275788)
also what kind of rock and gravel did you have? shall i bring my own bucket?

It really is a bunch of misc stuff - all very natural looking though, no clown puke.

vic46 02-14-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwlodarczyk (Post 275797)
It really is a bunch of misc stuff - all very natural looking though, no clown puke.

no clown puke :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Best term I have heard so far for some of the stuff that is passed off as substrate.
Vic

epicfish 02-14-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vic46 (Post 276219)
no clown puke :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Best term I have heard so far for some of the stuff that is passed off as substrate.
Vic

It's a Rex Grigg term IIRC.

feistyfish 02-17-2007 04:15 PM

thanks carl. i sent you another pm, and i asked a close friend in sd if he wanted to adopt the two eclipses and he said he'd put them to good use as well, so if greg doesn't plan on picking them up, ill swing by for them with the fish together.

cwlodarczyk 02-17-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feistyfish (Post 277217)
thanks carl. i sent you another pm, and i asked a close friend in sd if he wanted to adopt the two eclipses and he said he'd put them to good use as well, so if greg doesn't plan on picking them up, ill swing by for them with the fish together.

They're all yours Alan - I'll talk to you tomorrow.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.