Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Microrasbora Brigittae and More!!!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  allaboutfish 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I finally have a great looking group of Micro. Brigittae in.

Also, I managed to pick up some other very cool things today.

Noble Gourami
Panda Garra (nice looking algae eater)
Gelius Barb
Lampeye Rasbora
Indian Fire Gourami (amazing reds)
Chocolate Gourami

Everything has great prices, I did well getting them cheap and will pass the savings on to you. Stop by the store for prices and just to say hi!

Hope all is well,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803
562-438-4148

See less See more
#9 ·
Chocolates are still here and are doing great. Hikari Crab food will be here Wednesday, also they have a new shrimp product that will be available in July/August and I will bring that in as soon as it is available.

Thanks,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803

#10 ·
I went down there Sunday planning on picking up some Brigittae but left instead with some Gelius barbs and a Badis. The selection is superb. Lots of smaller fish suitable for nanos and smaller sized aquariums. There are probably at least 15 species of fish that you won't find in a typical LFS. Looks like I'll have to make another trip sometime soon for the Crab Cuisine. :)

Kirt - any luck with the dwarf cories or tiger shrimp? Thanks.

#11 ·
Dan,

I am checking on the dwarfs, it will probably be either the Harbrosus or Hastatus, but I haven't had good luck getting them in lately. I think the Gelius Barbs are the one of the coolest small fish I have had in awhile. I am glad you liked them. I did have a few Tiger shrimp here, they were with the Zebras.

Thanks,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803
allaboutfish@gmail.com
562-438-4148

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.