This is my first post here, I'm french, some of my french friends have her tank here...
This is my tank, a 222 gallons, I'm a "beginner" in planted tank, since September last years et it's my first, before I've have some tank but not really planted...
And others shoots...
1 http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5297/img0628sl6.jpg 2 http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3382/img0631qe1.jpg 3 http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/952/img0635yn5.jpg
4 http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/9606/img0639ne5.jpg 5 http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3321/img0641kl5.jpg 6 http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6623/img0652it9.jpg
7 http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9964/img0656rk3.jpg 8 http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/861/img0669mr4.jpg 9 http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4514/img0675td9.jpg
10 http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7375/img0692hz0.jpg 11 http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/371/img0644rq0.jpg
12 http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3484/img0648my9.jpg 13 http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9947/img0650dv3.jpg
14 http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/760/img0659ij7.jpg 15 http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5409/img0662si2.jpg
16 http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/82/img0665sx5.jpg 17 http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6039/img0672ea0.jpg
18 http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3505/img0678kx7.jpg 19 http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3870/img0679re8.jpg
20 http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5412/img0682kb9.jpg 21 http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6969/img0686ee2.jpg
Wow that's a very impressive Dutch tank! Even more impressive that it's your first planted tank. It has a very nice balance with all the red plants in there.
You all ready know what I think about your aquarium. I should add that, you almost converted me to the Dutch style.:D
PS : Bonne chance pour le CAPA.
Great tank! I love all the colors the plants brings out. Could we get some more information on your tank? e.g) Lighting, Fertilization, Substrate, Plant List, etc.
Alex : Merci, bonne chance à nous tous en fait, nous allons en avoir besoin
Kooka : Great thanks :prayer: I specify that it's after see the tank of kooka that I decided to start a planted tank
One of the characteristic of the tank is the number of plants... nearly 80 species. Before the launch of the project I've meet on forums many french aquascapers to learn all that I need before start... and it was said to me regularly that I was insane to want to have so many species... at this day I'm satisfied of the result...
With time I think that I reduced a little the number of species but at this day I've a beginner's matter... I can't choose among all my favorites plants, that's why there's all this species
Some informations about it :
- Lighting : 3x150w HQI 8000°K + 2x38W Grolux at the back + 1x15W Grolux at each sides. Lighting in 2 times for a total of 10h daily (cut of 3h approximately)
- Substrate : ADA powersand + ADA tourmaline BC + ADA Aquasoil amazonia + undergravel heating cable
- Filters : 2 EHEIM 2128 (2x2100l/h) + 2 pumps in tank (2x300l/h) to brass water
- CO2 : 10 b/s, external reactor on separate circuit (600l/h) with UV light (if necessary), rejection on the level of the ground on all the back face and the left side
- Fertilization : Liquid doser to add a home mix of many fertilizer : Aquacare+/Aquacare/Flourish Excell/Fourish Iron, injected every hours. According to tests of NO3 and PO4 I use KNO3 and KH2PO4. And I add daily ADA ECA since 2 weeks
- Water : PH 6.5, KH 2, GH 4, T°C 24
Some views of the closed galery with HQI : (not recently, approximately 1 month ago)
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9...0591cc2.th.jpg http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9...0590fk7.th.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9...0592sp7.th.jpg http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4...0594cr6.th.jpg http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9...0596ye6.th.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3...0597xe2.th.jpg
LED night light : http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1...0598lq9.th.jpg
Sorry but I don't have a ready list plants, I must made it before tuesday for a french contest... I will post it when he's ok
- 11 corydoras panda
- 10 carnegellia strigata
- 10 nanostomus eques
- 10 nanostomus marginatus
- 10 otocinlus affinis
- 4 crossocheilus siamensis
- 5 hyphessobrycon rosaceus
- 6 hyphessobrycon pulchiprinnis
- 20 paracheirodon herbertaxelrodi
- 20 hemigrammus blegeri
- 50 paracheirdon axelrodi
- approximately 200 shrimp (caridina japonica, neocaridina tiger, red cherry, crystal red, white pearl, bumble bee, green, tiwarii et others)
:prayer: this is your first tank?
Wow. This is superb.
Yes, first planted tank, I've start him at September last years, I'll made tank since a lot of year but not planted tank (amazonia, tanganyika, malawi, etc...)
Your tank is really impressive ! Amazing =D>
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:27 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.