Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (
-   Equipment (
-   -   Water Spray Bar (

kmurphy 03-09-2005 09:26 AM

Water Spray Bar
I would like to replace my Fluval output nozle with a water spray bar, does anyone know if this is possible with the Fluval 404 and if so, were would I get a water spray bar, can't seem to find them anywere on the net.


travdawg 03-09-2005 09:52 AM

It doesnt list anything from Hagen individually though.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.