Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Nature Aquarium Club of Utah - NACU (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/nature-aquarium-club-utah-nacu/)
-   -   NACU, Welcome to APC! (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/nature-aquarium-club-utah-nacu/54528-nacu-welcome-apc.html)

BryceM 08-15-2008 07:51 AM

NACU, Welcome to APC!

I'd like to be the first to welcome your group to our fourm. I hope you will find that our site is a useful place to organize your group's discussions.

Hashbaz 08-18-2008 12:13 PM

Re: NACU, Welcome to APC!

Thanks for letting us have a forum here! It will be a great asset to the club.

Kate801 08-26-2008 09:49 AM

Thanks Bryce!

kkau1 08-26-2008 11:59 AM

Yay first APC post by Kate801

apistaeasy 08-27-2008 09:30 AM

That must be Kate from area code 801. Hmmm, I wonder who that could be...

Good to see you on APC Kate!

danbaatar 09-04-2008 04:09 PM

This is great. No offense to anyone that happens to be involved with maintaining Utah Aquatics, but it always felt a little disorganized and drab to me. I much prefer APC. Now I can use one website for all my planted aquarium needs!

Kate801 09-13-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apistaeasy (Post 411704)
That must be Kate from area code 801. Hmmm, I wonder who that could be...

Good to see you on APC Kate!

Haha. Yeah I would have just been Kate again but it was already taken. Pretty cool that we have our own forum here but seems like everyone's mostly posting on Utahaquatics still. Either way, I'm just glad we're all connected and sharing our love for the planted aquarium. To start things off maybe we can do a picture thread. I'd love to see everyone's aquariums!

hamstermann 09-12-2009 09:59 AM

hi everyone. I'm Mark from Holladay and I would be interested in joining NACU. Is there a process to join and a memebership fee or do I just watch the forums and learn from all you experts??

Tex Gal 09-12-2009 12:03 PM

How neat to welcome an entire club!! We are glad you are here! :D Consider us "one stop shopping"! :D

apistaeasy 09-12-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamstermann (Post 494142)
hi everyone. I'm Mark from Holladay and I would be interested in joining NACU. Is there a process to join and a memebership fee or do I just watch the forums and learn from all you experts??

Check out our website by following the link in my signature. We have monthly meetings at different member's houses around Salt Lake City and sometimes in Utah Valley. We usually post up where the meetings are going to be and the topic a few weeks ahead of time, but meetings are always on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 - next one will be September 22nd. Look for meeting information either here on APC, on the NACU website, or on UtahAquatics.com. Dues are $20 for a year - more details on the NACU website.

Good to electronically meet you, and I hope to meet you for real on the 22nd!

ERiK