Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   New England Aquatic Plant Society (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/new-england-aquatic-plant-society/)
-   -   who's interested in doing a plant meetup in Boston (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/new-england-aquatic-plant-society/54939-whos-interested-doing-plant-meetup-boston.html)

jazzlvr123 08-28-2008 10:10 AM

who's interested in doing a plant meetup in Boston

Hello I'm just gaging interest in who would be interested in doing a plant meeting/ Swap/ discussion in the Boston area? I can host If we have enough people in interest. I talked to the people at skipton pet center and they said they can bring plants and aquarium stuff too. I also talked to Karen Randall (somewhat of a plant guru on the east coast) and she agreed to come give a demonstration for a small fee. :D My new 60 gallon cube is almost ready so it will be a nice opportunity to give my tank a display. plus free food and drinks I think this will be fun if enough people afe interested

Just respond to this thread with an "I" if you would be interested in coming out for a Boston meet and maybe let me know what date/time would work for you best.

Jeff.:P:. 08-28-2008 10:37 AM

Re: who's interested in doing a plant meetup in Boston

Hell ya! I'll be there with my camera. :D Great Idea.
Come on people!
O ya, "I" . Weekday nights (after 5pm) especially Friday nights,
Saturday's and Sundays open.
Let me know if you guys need help setting up or anything.

mpagri 09-04-2008 08:54 PM

i'd prolly be in, depending on the day and time.

btw jazzlvr123 i live with two berklee students.

gunk 10-06-2008 06:50 PM

Yeah I'm interested if you are going to still do this.

Jeff.:P:. 10-07-2008 04:46 AM

Ya, lets try to get some more together.

BryceM 10-07-2008 05:50 AM

You guys might want to try sending e-mails to our members dennis, texex94, vancat, and janeinupton. They were the previous "core" of NEAPS until it went defunct a year or two ago. They might show up to a plant swap though.

Go SOX!!!

Jeff.:P:. 10-07-2008 05:51 AM

Ahh yes, good idea thanks!

thief 10-07-2008 11:01 AM

I am wondering when this Meet will be going on though. Ive been doing alot lately but I had an idea of bringing a tank up and scape it maybe?

jazzlvr123 10-07-2008 02:45 PM

I like the idea of a plant meet and I can host as long as we get at least a handful of people to attend to make it worthwhile. why don't you guys pm me your E-mail addresses and we can start a mail-list to see who can attend at what time etc..

StevieD 10-07-2008 03:08 PM

I would love to come. Count me in. Anytime is good for me!

Stevie D