Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Hawaii Discussion Area (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/hawaii-discussion-area/)
-   -   For Sale or Trade "local" (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/hawaii-discussion-area/63692-sale-trade-local.html)

db8 07-31-2009 01:50 PM

Re: For Sale or Trade "local"

also waiting here for anyone who's giving away HG

Travis.808 07-31-2009 02:00 PM

db8 I'll let you know when the HG is ready should be mid-late August.

cintamas 08-02-2009 01:09 AM

If anyone is looking for subwassertang, christmas moss, java fern 'narrow leaf', elatine triandra, rotala sp. 'green', or e. tennellus.....Let me know. I seem to end up dumping my trimmings of all of the above plants. I'd rather do trades for some stuff I don't have.

PM me if interested.

Travis.808 08-02-2009 03:12 AM

I may have to hit you up for some moss when I get around to the Manzanita portion of my tank. I'll pm you when that time comes and hopefully you'll need to trim around that time.

S-KGray 08-15-2009 01:20 PM

I have some jungle vals growing in a 55 gallon plastic drum at my mom's :)

I am also able to collect some plants from the wild::cool: Regular vals (dunno what species, there are in the pics of my tank in the thread in this forum) and Bacopa monnieri. I also remember collecting some corkscrew val somewhere when I was younger...need to ask my stepdad to see if he remembers.

Oh yeah, I have 100+ Nimbochromis fuscotaeniatus fry :shock:, so if you know anyone looking for any...

S-KGray 08-17-2009 05:52 PM

Also I am looking for nice, healthy sailfin mollies. Black preferably, but will consider other colors.

nokturnalkid 08-17-2009 08:42 PM

Got some R. Colorata and some L. Aromatica(running a lil high on the nitrates so it's staying a bit green) if anyone wants to trade.

db8 08-24-2009 11:05 AM

just got a free 5.5gal tank with lights and substrate. want to buy a mini canister filter. also looking for dwarf hairgrass and/or HC and some other moss (singapore moss) to get the tree look. thanks!

Felf808 08-24-2009 11:32 PM

A zoomed 501 would be perfect for that tank

nokturnalkid 08-25-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db8 (Post 490259)
just got a free 5.5gal tank with lights and substrate. want to buy a mini canister filter. also looking for dwarf hairgrass and/or HC and some other moss (singapore moss) to get the tree look. thanks!

Gonna send a pm regarding hc