Aquatic Plant Central

Aquatic Plant Central (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php)
-   Dallas Ft Worth Aquatic Plant Club (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/dallas-ft-worth-aquatic-plant-club/)
-   -   Future member needs to think out plants (https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/dallas-ft-worth-aquatic-plant-club/88554-future-member-needs-think-out-plants.html)

Zimmanski 08-06-2013 09:53 AM

Future member needs to think out plants

Any local DFW interested in some of my plants? My CL ad hasn't got any hits this time and so I have a 10 gallon full of clippings and 2 more tanks need trims. I was going to save them and bring them to the next meeting but I can't wait another month, plants are taking over haha.
I have rotala walichii, rotala rotundifolia, wisteria, some corymbosa, pinnatifida, glosso, giant hairgrass, and I know I'm leaving out some.

jasonmemo 08-06-2013 02:26 PM

Re: Future member needs to think out plants

where are you located?

Zimmanski 08-06-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonmemo (Post 659119)
where are you located?

North Dallas, on 75 just south of 635. A block away from the fish gallery

stmarshall 08-06-2013 05:01 PM

I would love some hair grass but can't make it to you place. If you have any left over could you please bring me some to the next meeting. If somebody else takes it that's ok.

Zimmanski 08-06-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmarshall (Post 659128)
I would love some hair grass but can't make it to you place. If you have any left over could you please bring me some to the next meeting. If somebody else takes it that's ok.

I'm sure I'll have some for the meet

The other plants are what I'm really trying to get rid of, I seriously hate throwing away good clippings and plants, its sad.

fishyjoe24 08-07-2013 11:53 AM

any steams left?

Zimmanski 08-07-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishyjoe24 (Post 659162)
any steams left?

No steams, but plenty of stems! Haha come take your pick Joe, sorry I forgot to pm you about meeting this week

Zimmanski 08-12-2013 09:50 AM

Really need to get rid of some plants this week so calling out again to anyone interested in rotala walichii, rotala rotundifolia, glosso and red dwarf lilies especially.

alexopolus 08-12-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zimmanski (Post 659383)
Really need to get rid of some plants this week so calling out again to anyone interested in rotala walichii, rotala rotundifolia, glosso and red dwarf lilies especially.

Pm sent

fishyjoe24 08-12-2013 07:13 PM

I'm going to stop by some time this week. the glosso I got from jason didn't do well, and went yellow might of been this seachem ferts and not having c02. I want to try some glosso again, I got for plants is some riccia, moss, and rotela incida/rounoflia.