Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Philadelphia - Phillyplants Yahoo Group

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JLudwig 
#1 ·
Hello everyone...

Just a quick note to let folks know there is a small group of hobbyists in the Philadelphia area who like to chat online/swap plants, we're a few members shy of considering ourselves a club yet... We frequently arrange carpools to the Aquarium Center in Randalstown, MD and/or trips to Gwapa meetings (Plant group in the Washington, DC area).

"Membership" includes myself, John Wheeler, Giancarlo Podio, and occasionally Jay Luto when he tires of having the best aquarium club in American in his backyard :)

See: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phillyplants/

Cheers,
Jeff

#3 ·
[quote="Jay LutoGood job Jeff. Did you ever go to that new Nort Philly club ?[/quote]

No I didn't... its a little far for me, but even more importantly its way too close to the Hidden Reef... a "just looking" trip to the Reef usually costs over a hundred dollars :D My wife and a few folks started a reef club down here in Delaware, I'm watching and learning and hope to take what I learn and with the folks get this club formally off the ground...

Lemme know about that AC trip, I'm 5 minutes from Wheeler's place if you all would like to meet, I do need to do some serious plant shopping....

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.