Aquatic Plant Forum banner

LFS in the Dayton Ohio area

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Simpte 27 
#1 ·
I will be moving to Dayton Ohio in the very near future and would like some input on LFS's in the area. The Cincinnati and Columbus area about an hour's drive from Dayton, so any advice on these areas would be helpful too. Thanks for the input.

#2 ·
Heh, Good Luck! I also live in Dayton, Ohio and I can tell you the pickings are slim and none. For plants, the only store that carries ANY variety is "Pets Supply Plus" in Kettering and Centerville. Jacks aquarium is a great source for BBA. Complete Petsmart has a few plants now and then but they are covered with various algaes (never bba though). The best shop we have is Gerbers Saltwater Warehouse for fish and supplies. Descent Betta selection when in season (is there such a thing? :) ). Not much on the plants as they supply quite a few chain stores all over Ohio with plants. THey are only open to the public Thurs-Sun also. THats your best bet for fish and shrimp as they keep them very healthy. PM me if you want more info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.