Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - SWOAPE Plants for Sale
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
MatPat

iTrader Ratings: 34
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
MatPat is a valuable member of the community MatPat is a valuable member of the community
Default SWOAPE Plants for Sale

SWOAPE held a monthly meeting yesterday and we have a few bags of plants left over after the meeting. All proceeds from the sales will go to SWOAPE and APC. I don't have exact quantities of plants in the bags since I didn't grow or bag them but there is a good amount in each...I would guess at least 4-6 stems with most of them being over 6" in height with branching. Here is the list of what is available:

Lysimacchia nummularia - $3 per bag, I have the regular green variety and not the 'Aurea' variety that is in the Plant Finder

Bacopa monnieri - $3 per bag.

Riccia sp. 'Dwarf' - $5 per handful. I won't know how many handfuls I have until I open the bag tomorrow

'Willow Moss' - $5 For identification purposes, I can send a pic tomorrow evening if someone is interested.

All proceeds from these sales will go directly to SWOAPE and APC and will be sent via USPS Priority Mail for $5. Feel free to combine more than one item for the $5 shipping charge.

Also, please respond to this thread if you are interested as I do not want to try and figure out who replied/sent me a PM first

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]