Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - SWOAPE Member Introductions
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Six
r'bow lover

iTrader Ratings: 77
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
Six is a regular member

I guess I'll go next.

I'm 24, female, and have lived in Columbus my whole life (not that I'm entirely proud of that ). I attend OSU full time with classes starting yesterday. I'm a junior there.

I attended Otterbein College to basicly play D3 soccer and when I didnt get playing time I wanted to transfer the next quarter. Life worked oddly for me then... I picked up a job at Aquarium Adventure and made it up to an assistant manager there. I also met my current boyfriend, Daniel, there so it wasnt a bad experience all around. I had that job around 2001. There I met Sue who created and cared for the plant tank there. My interests turned to reefs, but plant tanks still amazed and enthralled me. I'm "six' nano-reef.com and maintain a large reef set-up and planning on creating a propagation system that will push 300gallons.
Anywho, I quit AA and worked at Byerly's for a little while. I then got a job at FedEx Ground where I am currently employed part time as a service manager. My area loads packages to NY, so please no service comments.
So, I'm with another fish nerd, Daniel, I'm maintaining a few semi-serious plant tanks (for danio choprae, pelvicachromis species, and shrimp mainly), a large reef, working and attending OSU.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote