Aquatic Plant Forum banner

SCAPE Meeting: December 2 Who is coming?

8K views 66 replies 28 participants last post by  xcooperx 
#1 ·
Post if you'll be coming to the meeting on December 2nd. The meeting will start at 2:00pm for those who want to grab some lunch before coming.

This is to get a head count so we can let Kirt know how many of us will be there.

Don't forget to post any fish/livestock requests in the WTB Fish thread and plants you will be bringing and/or requesting in the Plant Swap thread. Just limit your responses to "I'll be coming" in this thread so we don't have to wade through off-topic posts.

Thanks,

Nick

#2 ·
I'll try to be there.

#14 ·
1. Carl (Maybe)
2. Cooper (Maybe)
3. Nick
4. Phi.
5. John
6. Tony (highly likely)
7. Donna (Likely)
8. Cassie (most likely)
9. William
10.Ed a.k.a. aquaphish
11.Jeff (Maybe)

#21 ·
1. Carl (Maybe)
2. Cooper
3. Nick
4. Phi.
5. John
6. Tony (highly likely)
7. Donna (Likely)
8. Cassie (most likely)
9. William
10.Ed a.k.a. aquaphish
11. Jeff
12. Christin (Maybe- depending on weather)
13. Ed aka Apaa (most likely)
14. Greg
15. Jon

I don't get out of work till 5. I will be bringing a DSLR to photograph the event or what's left of it :D

#22 ·
1. Carl (Maybe)
2. Cooper
3. Nick
4. Phi.
5. John
6. Tony (highly likely)
7. Donna (Likely)
8. Cassie (most likely)
9. William
10.Ed a.k.a. aquaphish
11. Jeff
12. Christin (Maybe- depending on weather)
13. Ed aka Apaa (most likely)
14. Greg
15. Jon

I don't get out of work till 5. I will be bringing a DSLR to photograph the event or what's left of it :D
That would be a great idea, so we can post a pic of the event on the SCAPE Website, the meeting will start at 2pm so if someone has a Camera it would also be nice to bring it so we can take some pic from the beginning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.