Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - SWOAPE Vice President Nominations
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
MatPat

iTrader Ratings: 34
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
MatPat is a valuable member of the community MatPat is a valuable member of the community
Default SWOAPE Vice President Nominations

In an effort to get some the officer positions nominated by the December meeting, here is the description, again provided by Roger (ukedude), for Vice President:

Vice President(s): Provide counsel and support to the President
a. Accepts and fulfills assignments, often long term, from the President
b. Can act in place of President when President is absent
c. This role is only effective when the President knows how to effectively delegate.

I would like to get nominations for this position prior to the December meeting. I will be adding the position descriptions for Treasurer and Secretary shortly so make sure to take a look at those position descriptions too.

I know there are some folks in the club who have yet to attend a meeting but don't let this stop you from at least nominating someone for a position (even if it is yourself).

In my opinion, Jim (molurus73) would make a good VP for the club as would Chris (Cincy Cichlids) even though he is a Cichlid nut. Would anyone like to second either of my nomination or nominate someone else for the position?

Once we get some nominations in, I can start a poll for the various positions and we can vote via the forum. It will be a public poll so everyone should be able to see the results. I will also send out an e-mail to everyone with a link to the Poll Thread so folks can vote. I know some don't get to the forum very often so hopefully they will vote after an e-mail reminder

Last edited by MatPat; 11-30-2006 at 11:04 AM..
MatPat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]