Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - Making the switch to pressurized CO2...recommendations please
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 08:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
kimbm04r

iTrader Ratings: 2
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
kimbm04r is a regular member
Smile Making the switch to pressurized CO2...recommendations please

My husband was setting beside my 29g tank this weekend and made a comment about it being easier to use a pressurized system instead of the DIY that I have going.

Well let me tell you, I JUMPED on the comment. I told him that I thought it would be better also and if he was so inclined, he could just get it for me for Mother's Day and my Birthday (in 2 weeks). He basically agreed.

Know I am in the market for a system but have no idea what I will need. I want it to run to my 29g as well as my 10g that sits directly below.

So what do you all recommend I get to set up a pressurized CO2 system, I have told him it will probably be around $100 without the tank. Am I way off on this price or not?

Please keep in mind that I am really new to this and I have NO idea what I will need to run this system in the manner I have mentioned.

I currently use a Hagen CO2 System with the ladder.

Thanks in advance.

I have checked into the tank and it is $93 for a 5#, $101 for a 10# and $123.50 for a 20# with the first tank of gas. The refill is $11.55 that is actually a tank exchange.
kimbm04r is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]