Aquatic Plant Forum banner

looking for glossostima

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  fishyjoe24 
#1 ·
hello everyone, i need some glossostigma plants and x mas moss..i was wondering if anyone locally has these plants..i dont have any plants at all right now but i want to start my tank..anyone has any clippings?

#3 ·
honest to god, all i have is a 30 gallon tank, a driftwood, some other plants in my ten gallon that is growing way too fast with the lighting and CO2, with some neon tetras, and black tetras...i want to swap everything over to the 30 gallon, but i need sufficient lighting too. i am in the process of getting a light, but would like to know what is the best 30" light you can find for the price that will do the job. can anyone help?

#4 ·
I would a 2 bulb t5 high out put fixture.

#6 ·
your welcome, oh and a word of advice. stay away from the odyessa fixtures. in my opinion they are junk. the light is the most inportant thing you don't want to over look. niko could also help you make a light.

#7 ·
#8 ·
pet supplies plus here in plano sell those but I don't think they are the high out put ones. just normal t5. i can go check.

#10 ·
possible, oh and i think pet supplies plus just sells normal t5 fixtures, not t5 HO fixtures but i think they sell t5 HO bulbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.