Aquatic Plant Forum banner

*Moving again, Re-Homing to suitable homes, Fish/Shrimp/Snails/Etc Please read.

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  DutchMuch 
#1 ·
SO we are moving again.
Yea.
I know.

I am finally tearing down the 40b, for good. It will be none existent.

And everything pretty much for that matter.
Skipping all that stuff, i have to re-home my inhabitants, and this is going to be difficult finding a suitable home for them.

SO here are the "rules" or terms.

40g+ tank is needed
A person who can specifically care for the needs of these guys
and thats pretty much it. A thriving environment for them would be great, and thats it.

So for me to ship these guys out, its Very Very expensive for me since i would do it Overnight, no questions asked, thats it. Overnight shipping is a must.

So that alone is expensive + box + insulation etc. Which i have no problem paying for in full myself, but if you would like to cover some of the shipping costs, which is well over 100$ im assuming, i'd be very thankful...

If you have to ask me questions about a fish or inhabitant i have listed, such as "Is it invasive? can it live in my tank?" i will immediately deny and not respond to your questions, as it is obvious you dont know how to care for the listed inhabitants if you ask me those questions.

Here is what i have to re-home:

x2 Twig catfish (can live up to 15 years, Barely move, semi-difficult to care for, eat bio-film and debris)

x6 Pygmy corydoras (or more, think 6 though)

x30+ Yellow neo's and cherry shrimp

x2-3 Chopstick snails (nocturnal, good for churning substrate without actually making a mess, very cool invert overall).

x5 or so Assassin snails, (dont harm shrimp, or the larger snails, very calm imo compared to others that report they are invasive. I've had these 5 forever and haven't seen one baby...!)

x1 lonely ember tetra (long story, but yea, 1 ember tetra).

x1 silver/black molly.

So like i said, unless your paying for it, this is a All or nothing offer. Meaning that if you cherry pick "Yes i want the chopstick snails" your going to pay shipping for them. Now if you decide to take them all, then i will be more than glad to pay the shipping fee. But like i said, it would be great if you pitched in a few bucks in the end to help pay the shipping...

Any questions, please put in the comments below and i'd be more than glad to answer... Im sure i left something out in this listing.

See less See more
#10 ·
Hello aqua lady, i responded to your message but your inbox is full..

Thus in that time frame i had found a home for the fish, and so on like i said in the last post..

Thank you,
Nate

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.