Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - Crypt Nurii, Affinis, Green Gecko, Crispatula "Balansae Red" and Ferns
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
ddavila06

iTrader Ratings: 89
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
ddavila06 is a regular member
Default Crypt Nurii, Affinis, Green Gecko, Crispatula "Balansae Red" and Ferns

Good afternoon group, time for spring trimming has come! I have the following for sale:

2 md sized Cryptocoryne Crispatula Var " Balansae Red", used to be around more but few folks seem to have now.. nice shape/coloration. grows to around 3 fee (these are about 12-15") $25 both

Crypt Wendtii "Green Gecko": very pretty and fairly easy to grow crypt from the wendtii family. lots of Md ones @ 5- 6 $15 and 2 mother size plants with runners $25

Crypt Affinis "Metallic Red": easy to grow, grows redder under higher light and CO2. gets bushy very quickly!! 5 md for $20

Crypt Nurii, I think I have two kinds because in my tank one area grows very red and the other area grows flatter down and with very pronounced dark marking. When I trimmed I forgot to label... so, sm plant for $8 ea (8 bucks, not 80!!! that was a typo). I can mix or send the one w redder color or the one with dark stripes by itself if wanted but I don't know which is which .. :O one md/large for $20

Bolbitis sp, grows md sized for me (around 12" tall), easy. attaches to wood, rock, glass.... $15 per bunch . have 2 bunches available

Shipping via usps 2-3 days to most of the states for $7.50, its nice most everywhere but please beware of your local weather
Payment via paypal only,

thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nurii dark.jpg (424.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg nurii red.jpg (481.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg red affinis.jpg (431.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg green gecko.jpg (485.0 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by ddavila06; 04-05-2019 at 01:29 PM..
ddavila06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]