Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - Plant Trimmings
Thread: Plant Trimmings
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
jfhrtn

iTrader Ratings: 0
jfhrtn is a regular member
Default Plant Trimmings

Hey all going to be doing a trim on my tank here next couple days and figured I'd see if anyone was interested in any of the plants. I am going to be thinning out my Tiger Val's which have gotten really crowded. I would love to thin out the long ones and keep the smaller ones to grow out. I think I should have at least a dozen rather long 18-26" and I can sell some shorter ones if you request them. Also will be replacing my Bacopa Caroliniana here in the next couple weeks so I am getting rid of the rooted plants themselves. I will post a pic of the tank they will be coming from below also.

Thank You for Looking,
-James

Shipping:

The plants will ship out of Eastern NC and I can ship the next day after payment is appected

USPS Priority Mail (1-3 day): $8

Payment Method:

PayPal

DOA Policy:

If a pic is provided 1 hour after delivery (USPS Time Stamped) I will issue a refund minus shipping charges. Not responsible for courier delays/mishaps. Please be mindful of your current weather and 3 day forecast. You can request a hold at your local Post Office to be picked up if needed so the plants don't sit in the mailbox during adverse weather.

-Tiger Val's 8-26" long available ($1.50/per or 10/$10)
-Corkscrew Val's 8-22" long available ($1.50/per or 10/$10)
-Bacopa Caroliniana ($4 per rooted plant 4 available)
-Crypt Wendtii Bronze ($1 per small plant or $2.50 for mature plants)
-Rotala Macrandra Butterfly ($5 for a handful of trimmings 15-20 stems)
-Pogostemon Erectus ($6 per plant 16-18" tall)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
jfhrtn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]