Aquatic Plant Central - View Single Post - Buceplant review | PART 2 | almost 3 years later.
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
DutchMuch

iTrader Ratings: 21
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
DutchMuch is a regular member
Arrow Buceplant review | PART 2 | almost 3 years later.

So, my last review on BucePlant wasn't to great.

And since then, i have never ordered from them...

Up until now.

Here is my review:
I have a 3,000g pond (with bog) and i was in the market for some more experiment plants. To see what could grow, and overwinter. I thought giving vallisneria sp. a try would be neat.

So i heard buceplant had a memorial day sale on, so i figured maybe it is time? to try again? Anyway i ordered multiple plants (as you can see below)

The order went very smoothly, i like the fact they have a gps system type of thing that you can track your order with. I don't use it, but its a cool feature in my opinion especially for those who Do want to use it. After ordering my plants, i signed up for the text update system so i got all my notifications by text. I did want them by email to, but i only got them by text so i guess when you choose "text" your only getting text notifications. Which is fine.

So i received the plants in what felt like 3 days or so. Maybe less. So they came very quickly, upon arrival i was very excited to see what condition the plants would be in since my last order i placed with buceplant. I opened the slightly damaged box, only to reveal everything came in healthy condition, the vals where in pretty good shape honestly. Good stuff. Not the best, by far, but if i had to rate it 1/10 it would most certainly be a 7 1/2 - 8.

As for customer service, i didnt have to use it this time, so i cannot say if it is good or bad compared to my last review.

Overall rating:
DutchMuch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]