10-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Join Date: Jun 2005
iTrader Positive Rating: 100%
| | Re: Who's up for a November meeting?
I have the 24th open. I'll have some V. nana for club swap. I'll need some plants too minus Water Wisteria.
I'll also have some plant friendly Bolivian Rams ~1" (SA Dwarf Cichild) that are tank raised F2's, Ancistrus Black & Red as well as Albino, RCS, CRS for sale.
I got a couple of grab bag topics:
1) I'd like to hear each others experiences for BBA elimination techniques w/ Excel, H2O2, and/or Glut.
2) Newer plants gaining popularity.
3) Success growing same species plants in low-tech & high tech tanks.
4) Snail elimination/limitation stories.
5) Anubius caring.
6) Sword plants that don't grow out of the top of the tank?!?
7) Moss ID'ing.
These are just thoughts to get some conversation started.