I went there today. My pictures didn't turn out well, but I am posting them anyway:
Both Rotalas have just about reached the surface, the Hygro has grown past the the water's surface, the Java moss is starting to grow, the Tenellus seems stunted, and the Blyxa (augmented by some additional plants from me a week or so ago) is doing well.
Brian hasn't fertilized the tank, though I indicated that he should consider it soon. The Rotala Vietnam is looking great--my cell phone camera barely captured it, however. There's a bit of Staghorn algae on some of the moss, likely due to a CO2 deficiency. Brian seems a little reluctant to push the CO2 past 1 bubble/second, which explains the algae and the foreground's stalling (together with lack of NPK). The diffusor also needs to be moved lower in the tank. As you can tell, haze from "green water" is apparent, and will be addressed with the UV he installed today.
The Cardinals in the tank had a minor bout with ich, and I think a copper solution was used to treat it, as I didn't see any of the Cherry Shrimp in there.
Anyhow, the tank is maturing.