Aquatic Plant Forum banner
imbalance
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Algae
    And now it is my turn to battle algae. I have Green Thread Algae overrunning my 12 gl 3-foot tank. The tank is about 6-months old and is about 40% planted with Rotala macrandra and 1 small red tiger lotus. The other 60% are Hemianthus callitrichoides and micranthemum, under 6700K HO H5 39W x 2...
1-1 of 1 Results
Top