Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
2nd That!!!

I absolutely love these tiny set ups. You really have given it an incredible sense of depth. How about some bumblebee shrimp?

Can you give the specs of the setup? Parameters, light, plants, etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes
1/2 galon around two litre
Co2 system
16w 6.700 k
Two changes weekly water of 50%
Glossostigma Elatinoides
Eleocharis Parvula
Mini Pellia
Time: tree month of life

There are four red cherrys :-\" but it is very bit little water :-x

Regards and thank you for the coments.

·
Registered
7 Posts
wow this is beautiful! what is the size of your tank? in terms of dimensions i mean. how do you set up the CO2 system? do you have filters? I really want to set up one of these tanks but i am a complete newbie and if you have any step by step guide i would love to replicate what you did!

·
Registered
5 Posts
WOW! It is really beautiful. Makes me want to start on a nano right away

wow this is beautiful! what is the size of your tank? in terms of dimensions i mean. how do you set up the CO2 system? do you have filters?
Yes, please tell us more about your setup. Thanks for sharing this, it really is lovely.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, I am newbee too.

The tank have 14x14x14 cm it is a tank of florist's shop and the light is the tipicall light of a tank of shrimp, the substrate is inert, the aqua survive with 2 change of 50% the water week, no filter, co2 is yeast + sugar and it is dissolve into the aqua with a diffuser of ceramics, usually add N y K.

I hope that we understand at me, sorry for me english.

Regards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you, I am newbee too.

The tank have 14x14x14 cm it is a tank of florist's shop and the light is the tipicall light of a tank of shrimp, the substrate is inert, the aqua survive with 2 change of 50% the water week, no filter, co2 is yeast + sugar and it is dissolve into the aqua with a diffuser of ceramics, usually add N y K.

I hope that we understand at me, sorry for me english.

Regards.
Thanks for the additional information. I was wondering how the CO2 was dissolve and if you had a filter on it. Your tank really is beautiful and is an inspiration.

Your English while not perfect is very good and quite understandable.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tank you for your comments !!!!!!!

toeknee the light is cheap, the "lamp - desk" serve anyone, only use a pll correct.

Co2 yeast + sugar change every two weeks.

Soon update

Regards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts