Glossostigma Elatinoides
Eleocharis Parvula
Mini Pellia
Time: tree month of life

There are four red cherrys :-\" but it is very bit little water :-x

Regards and thank you for the coments.

· Registered
7 Posts
wow this is beautiful! what is the size of your tank? in terms of dimensions i mean. how do you set up the CO2 system? do you have filters? I really want to set up one of these tanks but i am a complete newbie and if you have any step by step guide i would love to replicate what you did!

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, I am newbee too.

The tank have 14x14x14 cm it is a tank of florist's shop and the light is the tipicall light of a tank of shrimp, the substrate is inert, the aqua survive with 2 change of 50% the water week, no filter, co2 is yeast + sugar and it is dissolve into the aqua with a diffuser of ceramics, usually add N y K.

I hope that we understand at me, sorry for me english.

Regards.

· Registered
5 Posts
Thank you, I am newbee too.

The tank have 14x14x14 cm it is a tank of florist's shop and the light is the tipicall light of a tank of shrimp, the substrate is inert, the aqua survive with 2 change of 50% the water week, no filter, co2 is yeast + sugar and it is dissolve into the aqua with a diffuser of ceramics, usually add N y K.

I hope that we understand at me, sorry for me english.

Regards.
Thanks for the additional information. I was wondering how the CO2 was dissolve and if you had a filter on it. Your tank really is beautiful and is an inspiration.

Your English while not perfect is very good and quite understandable.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tank you for your comments !!!!!!!

toeknee the light is cheap, the "lamp - desk" serve anyone, only use a pll correct.

Co2 yeast + sugar change every two weeks.

Soon update

Regards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.