Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,195 Posts
What about using the All Glass power compact system. It says it uses 9325k bulbs. Anyone use these or heard about there performance? I amm looking to suppliment my 4x65w (6700k) Coralife strip now with a higher K rating setup. I was looking for about 120w or so to add to what I have. Other than the all glass setup what would u all recomend? I wanna try to stick to the power compact system, if possible. Thx

· Registered
1,195 Posts
I just installed my new Ge 9325k bulbs- I repl all 4 of them from 6700k. What a difference in initial appearance. So bright and much more of a white/pink light rather than that yellow looking 6700k. I have to wait to see what the plants think as the days go by but so far Im rather impressed. Thanks for your advice all. I will post some pics after I get them developed(no digital camera yet-boo hoo).

· Registered
1,195 Posts
my first full day with the new bulbs and all the plants are pearling 250% more than before. Some plants I never saw pearl before are pearling now. I cant believe the difference. Even with the 40w drop from 65x to 55w that photosynthesising of the plants in increased. Awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.