Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is 10 Blonde babies from my dark blue tiger shrimp. These are all around 1/4" and carry the gene to have dark blue, light blue, and blonde babies. These are blonda at this age and size but may very well turn into different shades of blue as adults. I have found that a good environment and feeding habit will promote them to turn a deeper darker blue as adults. Shrimp will be bagged in breather bags packed in a styro box. Cold pack upon request. All orders shipped USPS express. Only US shipments please.

asking $80 for 10 shipped express

Please pm me
thank you

like the one on the right side of this photo

·
Registered
271 Posts
I tryed pming you and your pm box is full. Just letting you know as I know someone who might be interested.;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is cleared...for some odd reason APC just changed my account to only store 50 messages max and did this overnite with no warning. grrrrr
it is clear now

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am putting this sale on temporary hold until I assess my current stock levels. I have had a lot of interest via forums and aquabid auctions. For all those that have PM'd me, you are on the list to be in line. I will update when I get an exact count of whats available. Thank you

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok I am sold out of the blondes right now(pending payment) I appreciate all the interest and will update when more becomes available...thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.