Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just cleaned my tank, I should have worked it so I could ship on monday, but oh well.

Each of the packages below is $10 shipped to your door.

Up for grabs:

1) ~1-1.5" portion of HC - GONE
2) ~1-1.5" portion of HC
3) a decent handful of Aldrovanda vesiculosa
4) 1 bunch of Ludwigia including brevipes and "cuba" - GONE

Claim them in this thread please.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I claim the ludwigia and 1 bag of HC. How many stalks of brevipes and cuba are you including in the bunch just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure, however much I trim from my tank tomorrow, I think you will be happy with what I send you. :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool, everything is claimed except the Aldrovanda...nobody likes Aldrovanda?? :-(

I am located in tustin Snyper. I really do prefer to ship plants to people because I have been very busy lately and it is sometimes a pain coordinating schedules.

For anyone still looking for HC, don't worry because it shouldn't be long before the market is flooded with it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
fishfry said:
cool, everything is claimed except the Aldrovanda...nobody likes Aldrovanda?? :-(

I am located in tustin Snyper. I really do prefer to ship plants to people because I have been very busy lately and it is sometimes a pain coordinating schedules.

For anyone still looking for HC, don't worry because it shouldn't be long before the market is flooded with it.
I do want the Aldrovanda, but I'm broke :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.