·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new layout...........
Aquarium:120/60/50cm OW- 360 lts
Lighting:4x54W 965 + 1x54W 840
Substrate: Biogrunt + River Gravel granulation 2-5 mm
Ferts & CO2:PA Macro + PA Micro + PA AquaPotas + PA Ferro +co2 system (bottle 3kg)
Filtration:Tetratec1200
Plants:
Echinodorus tenellus
Blyxa Japonica
Microsorium sp.philipine
Vesicularia dubyana
Valisneria nana
Anubias nana
Animals:
Thoracocharax securis
Microrasbora galaxy
Otociniclus macrospilus
Cardina japonica
Neocardina babaulti,fire red

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Very nice, Wigles! I love the wood you chose for the scape! It is very ornate looking; where did you get it from?

Was there any inspiration behind this scape, or you just wanted to "Go Green"?

I feel that the bottom right corner needs something. There looks to be a small hole there. Perhaps a Lobelia to go with the green coloration, but add a slightly different texture to it?

I have never heard of Aquagrunt for substrate! What is it, or what would you compare it to?

Fantastic job, Wigles!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wow this tank looks amazing!!! I think I want to do something like this in my 50g set up.

Thanks for the inspiration!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have never heard of Aquagrunt for substrate! What is it, or what would you compare it to?

Fantastic job, Wigles![/QUOTE]

Well, you could hardly hear about 'Aquagrunt' or 'Biogrunt', since the second part of both of these words are strictly Polish. "Grunt" translates loosely as 'soil', as well as a 'base' of sorts.

As to what it compares with, don't suspect it to be something too sophisticated. Most of plants and materials connected with growing them, comes there from Holland and Germany....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts