Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Hi.

You need to log out of "my pictures" on Webshots, and go to the public URL and post it.
I forget to log out all the time and do the same thing... :wink:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Patience, grasshopper. :D

It would be nice to have a whole tank shot, since it would be easier to assess rather than just look at different pieces. There are some nice scenes, though.

Regardless, I really do like your mix of hairgrass and glossostigma in the foreground. They go well with the Echinodorus sp., although I think those plants will outgrow their spots sooner or later.

One easy way to make this aquarium look many times better is to remove the mess of plants floating along the surface. Not only would it improve the appearance of this aquarium, but it would also allow more light to reach the plants under the mass which seem to be struggling a bit.

Carlos

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tsunami said:
Patience, grasshopper. :D

It would be nice to have a whole tank shot, since it would be easier to assess rather than just look at different pieces. There are some nice scenes, though.

Regardless, I really do like your mix of hairgrass and glossostigma in the foreground. They go well with the Echinodorus sp., although I think those plants will outgrow their spots sooner or later.

One easy way to make this aquarium look many times better is to remove the mess of plants floating along the surface. Not only would it improve the appearance of this aquarium, but it would also allow more light to reach the plants under the mass which seem to be struggling a bit.

Carlos
Thanks Carlos I will do that. :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts