1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, the board looks great by the way!!,
Anyway i have about 50$ to go fish shopping so i could actually finish
planting my 15 gallon...
So far i've got Hornwort,Lace(and normal) Javafern, Java moss, Anubius nana,2 types of crypts, and i have quillwort i think it;s called...

Any other ideas of what i could get, i need plants for the back and corners ect... How much does Rotala nanjenshan cost about?,

Any help would be great thanks,

Black oranda

·
Registered
274 Posts
Black oranda said:
Any other ideas of what i could get, i need plants for the back and corners ect... How much does Rotala nanjenshan cost about?,
Question is, can you find it? You probably won't find this plants in normal lfs and it's probably hard to acquire in good sized bunches. However, I think there might be couple people on this forum who might provide you with a stem or two. You just have to be patient and take advantage of any opportunities that you find.

I wish the best of luck.

pm me next month! I can provide you with some stuff you might like! =)

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
How much light/what type light do you have over your 15G tank? From the plants you have it must be a low light tank, but is it on the low or high end?

The cost of plants will depend on where you live in the US or abroad. Here in NC I pay around $2.99/$3.99 for bunch (5-7 stems) of stem plants.

Take a look at the Plant finder here on APC, it will help with the plants you are looking for.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vallisneria Tortifolia

I got some.... i was wondering if it does well in low light?
I got another type of plant, but im not sure what it's called....
Its "redish" it has big leaves, 2 to 3 inches long, and 1.5 to 2.5 inches wide.
Im not sure what type of plant this is...

Any help would be great thanks :)

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Can you take a pic of plant to be ID and post it...Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts