Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have time this week to carefully separate my trims into different labeled baggies and list them all out carefully, so, instead see the photo attached for the whole trim (on the table AND in the tub). It contains at least 2-3 stems of each of plants listed the below, and in some case MUCH more (like the ferns!). I will split equally what you see in the photo into two identical packages, each package $29 shipped (banana not included):

Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Cuba'
Limnophila aromatica
Pogostemon stellatus
Tonina fluviatilis
Ludwigia senegalensis (Ludwigia sp. 'Guinea')
Microsorum pteropus (java fern)
Microsorum pteropus (needle-leaf java fern)
Bolbitis heudelotii
Cabomba furcata
Eichhornia diversifolia
Rotala sp. 'Nanjenshan'
Rotala macrandra
Rotala macrandra 'Narrow Leaf'
Lindernia sp. rotundafolia verigated
Polygonum sp. 'Kawagoeanum'
Potamogeton gayi
Potamogeton perfoliatus

(Examples of most of these plants can be found here: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/plantfinder search under the Genus drop-down menu.)

Shipping is USPS Priority. Paypal payment from non-CC sources.

PM me with your interest, payment must be made within 2 hours of my reply or I will need to go to the next person (sorry, but too many "I'll take it!" PM messages in the past that then never pay when others were waiting).

No heatpacks so watch your weather (sorry, no refunds or guarantees), I'd recommend buyers from West coast, Southwest and Southeast based on the weather these days. When you PM me tell me where you are, and that you are aware there are NO HEAT PACKS.

Or this can be picked up in person in Albany, CA (near north Berkeley) for $22.00 per, or $39 for it all.

Previous comments on recent plant packages I have sold:

"...got The package...I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE. THE BEST PLANT PACKAGE I EVER BOUGHT ONLINE!!! THANK YOU RICHY..."

"Thanks Rich! WOW... Talk about packaged professionally and got a lot of great healthy looking plants! fast shipping! dont hesitate to buy from Rich...A+"

"I wish i could buy all the plants you have for sale. YOU ROCK , My new plants are doing so good..."

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.