Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am giving up finding one and im having a 1ft rimless cube made for me at a glass shop. i was wondering if anyone has an idea of what thickness the glass should be? or if you have one you can measure?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol

well after pricing everything out and calling all the local glass shops and aquarium builders i can find......i'm just going to buy a ADA from www.aquaforestaquarium.com.

as for www.glasscages.com i tried them and i found their customer service to be lacking!!!! In fact i would say down right rude in their e-mail!. plus they wont even consider shipping to Oregon.

i asked about one of the nanos they have listed on their web site and how much it would be to ship UPS to Oregon and the said, to quote from their e-mail (and i'm trying to remember how they wrote it) "we don't do nano tanks and we don't ship glass tanks so this isn't going to work" oh well they had good prices to=0(

BTW my price for glass 12x12x12 tank 1/4 inch thick....................$50 not to include high grade silicon and the whole trial and error thing

cost of ADA tank almost size i want shipped to my door step $62.92
they have been out of the one i want forever!

thanks for help everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts