Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies guys.

dave: the carpeting plant will be hc aka cuba. thinking of adding some hg around the rock base.

jciotti: thanks for the suggestions. gonna try it this weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
hiya green,

ferts i'm using ada step 2 and brighty k. the lights are......i think its called t5 or something like that. total 200++watts.filter eheim. the soils are fine amazonia with powersand at the bottom rows. co2 not sure how much bps it is as i rely on the ada checker which is usually yellowish green during photoperiod which is 8 hours. sadly i'm tearing out the hc lol. they have grown too rampant and thick causing the lower parts to melt and the top to float up. the pics are 2 or 3 months old. i'll be replacing them with dwarf hairgrass and adding some hardscape on the left part. will update more pics when i'm done. the rocks are individual rocks they are not connected

ps:forgot to add temp maintained with chiller 24~26

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi guys. short update. hc grew too thick and floated so decided to rescape. to be more accurate add in extra scape. comments away please especially regarding the left side since that is the new addition as i've received a few comments about the left side being too empty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.