Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my other tank that i recently decided to turn into my shrimp tank since i dont dose it with anything anyway. its my no-maintenance tank. i dont add anything except water from time to time and some food for the shrimps. 2 of my cherries are berried, so i was wondering if at least some babies will make it to full grown since there are amanos in there and i dont know if there is enough cover for the babies. i have a coarse pre-filter thing over the HOB intake. any ideas?

inside are java fern, narrow leaf java fern, java moss, stringy moss, glossos, HC, and fissiden. i plan to add anubias nana petite in the future.
shrimps include 3 amanos, 6 cherries, and 3 bumblebees. i plan to get another separate 2.5 for the bumblebees. do you think any of the shrimp babies will survive?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think they will survive without any problems, amano's don't eat shrimplets, you have no fish, so I can't think of any problems other then food shortage if you stop feeding.
b.t.w. nice tank :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. how much water should i change and how often should i change so that copper wouldnt build up? i dont dose anything, but the water piping is probably copper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts